Thank you for your interest in a career with Clean Fuel Partners, LLC. Our organization is committed to the development and operation of sustainable agricultural practices and seeks to employ individuals who share our passion for preserving the environment for future generations.
Current openings for the local facilities are listed below. Please connect with us via LinkedIn for positions within the corporate branch of CFP.
Clean Fuel Partners – Waunakee, WI
Posted: January 2018
The Maintenance Tech, Operator is responsible for performing highly diversified duties relating to installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. The Maintenance Tech, Operator follows the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and schedule set up by the Operations Supervisor.
- Must have training and experience in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and plumbing troubleshooting and repairs.
- Valid driver’s license and clear motor vehicle report (if operating company owned vehicles)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a crew member
- Safely operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Understand how to use a multimeter
- Experience operating scissor lifts, aerial lifts and telehandlers
Job Type: Full-time
Full Description: http://www.cleanfuelpartners.com/careers/mto/
To be consdiered for this position, please send your information in through the form on the Contact Us page. Under “How can we help you?” please select: Dane County Facility: Employment & Internships.